Frequently Asked Questions
1) When will a particular program be aired on Trumbull Community Television?
There are several ways to determine when a Trumbull Community Television program is being aired:
- Check the schedule in the ARCHIVES/Schedule Archives section on this website - www.trumbullps.tv,
- Read the schedule in The Trumbull Times newspaper.
2) How can I obtain a copy of a TCTV program?
To obtain a copy of an aired program, you can:
- Go to and complete & submit the DVD order form.
When the DVD is ready, you will be notified that it is ready for pick up at the Library’s Information Desk (Please bring the $20 fee with you when you pick it up).
3) What do I need to do in order for Trumbull Community Television to tape our program?
Go to the website www.trumbullps.tv, complete and submit the request form.
4) What must I do to get a message on the events scroll bar?
To place an announcement on the TCTV events scroll bar, you can:
- Go to the FORMS section of this site. Complete & submit the request form, or
- Send a 20-word or less message at least two weeks before the event to email@example.com.
5) I have no picture on my screen. What can I do?
Please contact your local cable provider, Charter or Frontier. It this problem is caused by the cable provider, you can contact the Trumbull First Selectman's office at 203-452-5006 to report the problem.
6) I cannot open a video from the "Watch Now" section of this site?
- Check on your computer to see if your internet connection is strong. If it is strong, be patient because loading the video may be competing for electronic band width along side others' computer activity.
- If a show is not airing properly through the Watch Now section of this site, please email , and we will work our magic to get it on the site as soon as technically possible.
- Note that often it is difficult to fast forward through the streaming videos in the "Watch Now" shows on-demand section of this site.